Our alliance brings a wealth of benefits to clients as they deploy Microsoft technologies. We help clients address a broad array of challenges, from executive issues like increased business agility and reduced risk, to user requirements for personalization self-service and productivity tools productivity and IT’s need to deliver secure, flexible computing and anytime, anyplace access.
We leverage the alliance to help clients succeed in a constantly changing landscape by blending Microsoft technologies with CSC expertise, solutions and intellectual property to achieve organizational goals. The CSC portfolio spans all Microsoft enterprise product lines, and is delivered by thousands of Microsoft-trained and -certified professionals around the globe.
Watch: CSC Dynamic Desktop
The CSC and Microsoft Alliance
- Leverages the world’s most comprehensive software portfolio for business transformation
- Addresses full range of enterprise IT challenges
- Offers end-to-end solutions focusing on collaboration, messaging, communications, and cloud computing
- Provides a single point of access to technology, expertise and global delivery
- Collaborates in a forward-looking manner on evolving technologies
CSC and Microsoft help clients transform their businesses and leverage technology to improve manageability, increase productivity and create the agility needed to respond to changing market conditions. We work together to provide a complete suite of services and solutions in several key areas:
- Advanced collaboration solutions focus on business transformation through integrated technologies using Microsoft Office®, SharePoint® and FAST Search server software.
- Optimized desktop solutions focus on service delivery, management and performance of applications using Microsoft offerings such as Windows® 7, Office, Hyper-V® and the Desktop Virtualization solution.
- Business messaging solutions can be deployed on-premises or in the public or private cloud, using Microsoft Lync®, Exchange and Office 365.
- Application modernization solutions help clients solve current IT challenges and prepare for the future by taking advantage of the latest platforms. These efforts draw on Microsoft Azure, .NET, Windows® and SharePoint software.
- Business intelligence (BI) solutions are designed to enable better decision making across the enterprise. Here, we leverage Microsoft SharePoint and a range of Microsoft SQL Server®-based BI tools.
- Unified communications solutions deliver a cohesive approach to instant messaging, conferencing, presence and voice through the use of Microsoft Lync, SharePoint and Exchange software.
- Hybrid/private cloud solutions help clients take advantage of cloud computing with high levels of security, control and compliance. These solutions draw on Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Lync and Exchange software. CSC’s ServiceMesh Agility PlatformTM integrates with Microsoft’s System Center datacenter management product to provide enterprises greater flexibility, simplicity and efficiency in building, cataloguing and deploying applications on multiple clouds.
- Business solutions use Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM software to create custom solutions that integrate with legacy infrastructure, improve user productivity and increase efficiency across front- and back-end systems and processes.