Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
The CSC and Microsoft global strategic alliance offers our clients the integrated and innovative solutions they need to succeed in a cloud-first world. Informed by its 20+ year strategic relationship with Microsoft and recognized internationally as a key Microsoft alliance, CSC builds on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Together, we help organizations worldwide transform their IT and business processes to drive success orchestrated by the cloud.
The CSC and Microsoft Alliance at a Glance
• Delivering secure, end-to-end cloud-based solutions that transform enterprise organizations and meet the needs of the evolving workplace
• Service built on a 20+ year strategic alliance
• Solutions for the hybrid workplace, complex cloud migrations, application modernization, unified communications, desktop management, Windows 10 migration, CRM, cybersecurity, and mobility
• Leveraging Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM Online and Windows 10
• Hybrid cloud management, governance, and security through CSC’s Agility Platform™
• CSC recognized globally as a key Microsoft alliance
• Trained and certified professionals in 90+ countries
Through our alliance, we develop solutions leveraging Microsoft Cloud, Modern Workplace, Mobility and CRM platforms, and end-to-end CSC services to help organizations adapt and keep pace with change while accelerating business results.
The Modern Workplace: We enable the next-generation workplace by securely delivering an integrated set of industry-leading applications, including Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange, and SharePoint to workers based on individual work styles and requirements. CSC MyWorkStyle is available across multiple devices and hybrid cloud environments.
- Windows 10 Migration: CSC’s Windows 10 Accelerator offering provides full security, compliance, and risk management for accounts transitioning from older Windows platforms.
- Managed Desktop and Virtual Desktops: With over one million desktops under management today, our expertise in managed desktops spans the entire range from Windows 7 to Windows 10, supporting both managed and virtual desktop solutions.
- Customer Engagement: Through the recent acquisition of UXC Limited, Australia’s largest independent IT services company, CSC has expanded its expertise and reach in deploying intelligent customer engagement solutions powered by Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM.
Hybrid Cloud: CSC and Microsoft collaborate to provide intelligent, hybrid cloud IT infrastructures that combine CSC’s deep management experience with the power of Microsoft Azure - Microsoft’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution for integrated cloud services. CSC makes it easy for enterprise organizations to adopt Azure through our CSC Hybrid Cloud Services and the CSC Agility Platform — the only comprehensive hybrid cloud management platform that lets organizations move securely and rapidly to the cloud while at the same time rapidly modernizing and integrating applications. It allows organizations to select the best combination of public and private cloud services while leveraging investments in premise-based infrastructures.
CSC Application Modernization Services: These services, built on the Azure cloud platform, transform business and technical environments with modernization and application portfolio management services that leverage innovations in cloud, mobility, cyber, social, and analytics technologies, unlocking capital that CIOs can then redirect to higher-value initiatives.
Secure Data Center: CSC enhances Microsoft offerings, including Microsoft System Center, to provide comprehensive data storage, back-up, management, recovery, and dissemination services. Building on CSC’s deep experience in risk assessment, regulation, compliance, and federated identity and security management, CSC Cyber Cloud Security Services is a suite of managed security services and capabilities that secure IaaS cloud-based solutions.
Mobility: In a cloud-first, mobile-first world, our innovative joint offerings provide unique, differentiated solutions that are fully mobile-ready. CSC enterprise mobility capabilities are embedded within the CSC MyWorkStyle suite which includes a comprehensive set of services for managing the mobile environment. Leveraging the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite, CSC MyWorkStyle enables end users to subscribe and securely synchronize to various types of content (email, instant messaging, mobile apps, and collaboration files), and services, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint via their own favorite device.