IBM is a global technology and innovation company with locations in 170 countries. Using its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients around the world become ’smarter‘ as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
IBM offers a wide range of infrastructure and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
The CSC and IBM alliance links two global information technology and services leaders in cooperative development, training and go-to-market programs. Clients gain the benefits of IBM’s extensive line of cutting-edge technology and CSC’s deep technology and industry expertise. Combining these resources gives us the power to identify, design and implement the right client solution, even in the most complex environments.
Throughout every project, we share knowledge about our products and services to address technical requirements and drive business transformation. Whether the challenge is adapting out-of-the-box IBM solutions or making significant changes to the IT infrastructure, we help our clients achieve positive, measurable results.
CSC and IBM Partnership at a Glance
- Our complementary strengths provide unparalleled ability to address critical, complex business and IT challenges
- Close cooperation expedites solution delivery, use of new technology advances and ROI
- Targeted joint offerings focus on key industries and issues to drive out cost, increase IT performance, migrate to As a Service environments and modernize technology that transforms business
CSC and IBM have been working together to solve clients’ data challenges since 2006. We bring complementary strengths to help our clients take advantage of a range of innovative business solutions.
We also work together to provide solutions that help clients modernize their application infrastructure. FuturEdgeSM, CSC’s comprehensive modular services suite, helps clients reshape application portfolios. On another level, CSC’s development methodology, CatalystSM, has been integrated with IBM’s Rational® Unified Process (RUP) to form C-RUP, an industry-leading development platform.
We also have a wide range of dedicated CSC industry solutions built on IBM technology. These include solutions for:
- Banking, such as CSC’s CeleritiTM and Hogan® Banking, Card and Merchant System (CAMS) offerings
- Insurance, such as Exceed®, POINT IN and Wealth Management Accelerator offerings
- Healthcare solutions leveraging IBM mobility offerings