For more than 20 years, CSC and HP have brought together their strengths to provide best-in-class technology and services at an affordable price — resulting in total client satisfaction. CSC offers 50+ years of systems integration and management experience with legacy IT environments; HP offers 70+ years in product and technology innovation. CSC and HP apply their combined strengths to client infrastructures to determine how best to plan, build and deploy the optimal solution.
The CSC and HP Alliance
- End-to-end global enterprise solutions for infrastructure and application optimization
- Client-focused solutions using best-in-class technology and services at a reasonable price, for total client satisfaction
- Infrastructure and platform consolidation and standardization for advanced high- performance technologies
CSC and HP provide their end-to-end global enterprise solutions for infrastructure and application optimization to a wide range of leaders across various industries worldwide, including aerospace and defense, consumer products, healthcare, and manufacturing. Some of our joint solution offerings include:
- IT consolidation can eliminate expensive redundancies, minimize server, storage and application sprawl, streamline operations, and simplify day-to-day management and maintenance. Consolidation services standardize and modernize infrastructure power and decrease energy consumption.
- Utility computing models offered by HP and CSC are designed to give clients flexibility as well as critical server backup environments.
- High-performance computing (HPC) solutions include bundling HP’s consolidated server and blade technologies inside CSC’s secure service offerings.
- Applications testing offerings include Testing as a Service, which is available globally. CSC’s Testing Center of Excellence has chosen the HP Quality Center for joint client activities.
- PC backup-restore service delivered by CSC is designed to prevent the loss of important business data stored on desktop and laptop PCs throughout the enterprise and is based upon market-leading Connected® Backup/PC software from Autonomy, an HP company.
- Enterprise-wide networking solutions incorporate deployment of HP’s renowned networking, which enables enterprises to fully harness the power of media-rich content, virtualization, and mobility.