Hitachi Data Systems
Hitachi Data Systems develops storage solutions built on industry-leading technology with the performance, availability and scalability to maximize customers' ROI and minimize their risk.
The CSC and Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) alliance draws on the strengths of a global leader in technology-enabled business solutions and service and a leading information-technology company. Through this alliance, we help clients leverage powerful HDS virtualized enterprise storage technologies to keep their data available and secure—and dramatically reduce per-gigabyte storage costs.
We offer a number of joint solutions, including CSC Storage as a Service, a fully managed, pay-as-you-go offering. Overall, we work together to help clients ensure that they have fast, reliable access to data, while achieving a solid return on their storage investment.
CSC and Hitachi Data Systems Partnership at a Glance
- Brings together leading storage technologies and client- and industry-specific expertise
- Average reductions in per-gigabyte storage costs of 25% or more
- Pay-as-you-go, “as a service” model enables high levels of IT flexibility and scalability
- A brief description of client pain points and how together we are solving those problems and meeting client needs.
- Bulleted list of solutions with a 1-2 sentence description of the solution. Ideal to have a link to csc.com for additional solution detail.
The primary joint offering for CSC and Hitachi Data Systems is CSC Storage as a Service, an intelligent, fully managed storage service delivered from CSC or client data centers. This offering provides a modernized, pay-as-you-go service, with a menu of optional extras to meet specific storage requirements.
To help clients understand and explore their storage options, we also offer comprehensive storage assessments that build a strategic roadmap that shows clients how to align their storage environment with business and IT objectives.