Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in mobile workspaces, providing virtualization, mobility management, networking and cloud services to enable new ways to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud.
This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
CSC and Citrix offer market leading desktop virtualization and mobility solutions that let you dynamically respond to changing business demands. We create better workplace experiences by blending proven consulting, cloud, virtualization and networking solutions into high-performance, cost-effective services.
Together, CSC and Citrix optimize mobile work styles using secure, integrated and flexible desktop environments that enable your employees to stay highly productive from anywhere. Our cloud-based, simple-to-use solutions improve collaboration, streamline IT delivery and increase business agility.
CSC and Citrix Partnership at a Glance
- Citrix is a top-tier partner for CSC MyWorkStyle, where its technologies play foundational roles in multiple offerings
- Our joint focus is on enabling and optimizing cloud-based mobile work styles so people can be highly productive from anywhere
- CSC and Citrix have been strategic partners since 2001—CSC is a Citrix Strategic System Integrator and a Citrix Ready Partner
- We leverage decades of combined experience in consulting, cloud, virtualization and networking solutions to deliver rich desktop and application virtualization solutions to enterprise customers worldwide
Highly mobile and geographically dispersed workforces, social media and consumer-like expectations of anytime, anywhere technology continue to change enterprise communication and collaboration needs. CSC and Citrix cope with those same demands every day, so we know how to create solutions that work. We help enterprises:
- Streamline IT delivery via cloud-based services that reduce deployment times and self-service capabilities that allow users to tailor their experience
- Increase productivity and job satisfaction by giving employees a seamless work place experience with greater options over how, where and when work gets done
- Boost decision making, innovation and agility through improved collaboration capabilities and anytime, anywhere access to data and apps
- Enhance data security while reaping the benefits of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) flexibility
CSC and Citrix’s user-driven approach to supporting mobile work styles is improving how people, IT and business connect to each other and their work. We offer the following joint solutions, which combine consulting services with industry leading software:Virtual Desktop services provide on-demand delivery of enterprise apps and data with a high-definition user experience.
- Mobile Device Management offers seamless and secure monitoring and management of all mobile devices accessing corporate resources.
- Mobile Application Management delivers mobile, web, enterprise and desktop applications and data to any device.
- Mobile Content Management gives users secure file sharing, file synchronization and file availability capabilities that align with enterprise data security and availability policies.
- Enterprise Mobility Management combines Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management and Mobile Content Management to deliver secure, comprehensive file sharing, synchronization and storage.
- CSC MyWorkStyle is a set of cloud-based, next-generation workplace services that builds on the above-listed capabilities and runs on Citrix XenMobile Enterprise, Citrix ShareFile and Citrix NetScaler. As our premiere joint offering, CSC MyWorkStyle dramatically enhances each user’s ability to share data, collaborate and accelerate business.