Rapid Enterprise Assessment
During the Rapid Assessment, our expert resources interview key personnel, observe current operational process and determine optimization opportunity of existing technology.
Never in the history of healthcare has there been a time when healthcare providers face so many challenges and pressures to lower costs while maintaining higher standards of care.
- Economic conditions facing all sectors of the US Economy
- Mergers, consolidations, affiliations and divestitures
- Vertical and horizontal integration, network formation
- Decreasing revenue
- Migration of patients to “alternate sites”
- Changes in hospital/physician relationships
- Demand on operating expenses — staff cuts, reduce supply expense
- Shifts in strategic direction
- Implementation of new technology
The Rapid Enterprise Assessment Solution
The Rapid Enterprise Assessment is an overview of the supply chain processes and functional use of the Materials Management Information System (MMIS) software completed via interviews and/or observation. It is a concise “high-level” summary of findings to uncover any immediate value or hidden potential for improvement.
The Rapid Enterprise Assessment Process
During the Rapid Assessment, our expert resources interview key personnel, observe current operational process and determine optimization opportunity of existing technology. Our assessment capabilities combine the use of gap analysis, industry best practice and the decades of experience from our subject matter experts.
The Rapid Assessment focuses on the following areas:
- Organizational strategy and alignment
- Emerging technologies
- ERP set-up, applications, and interfaces
- Data administration and maintenance
- Third party interfaces to ERP
Why CSC Rapid Enterprise Assessment Process?
Our industry leading healthcare practice in Lawson Software® implementations and deep experience in providing these services has allowed our healthcare clients to optimize their operations and technology investments, saving them millions of dollars.
Our integrated Enterprise Process Redesign and ERP implementation methodology is based on teaming with your leaders to quickly evaluate the current state of operation, and develop a plan to optimize Lawson technology and speed the implementation of “quick hit” savings initiatives.
Let us show how we can help you implement, optimize, or upgrade your Lawson systems, improve core business processes, identify key operating changes that can be made, and improve efficiency.