IT Service Desk Analyst with French
As an IT Service Desk Analyst you will be a part of an applications support team. The opportunity of supporting various geographical locations around the globe will give you a chance to become an IT expert with an international background. On top of that your will have a unique possibility to shape and develop the CSC brand on the Czech market. You will be an essential part of our success and that is why your career progression is of paramount importance to us.
Role accountabilities will include:
- Recommendation of solutions and resolution of problems across variety of IT platforms to minimize the impact of IT changes on business
- Logging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
- Understanding computerized data entry systems and uses of these systems to track activities
- Maintaining composure in critical situations
- Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email
- Speak fluent English & French. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the IT help desk capacity or customer service background will be an advantage
- Experience in Lotus Notes troubleshooting will be an asset
- Strong customer focus, willingness to support
- Good general communication skills
- Good analytical problem solving skills
In return for that we will give you:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company.
- Stable employment and high standards of work.
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- Career development within global structure.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
Please send your CV or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.