ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARD TO FIGHT BACTERIAL RESISTANCE
TREAT Steward helps improve clinical outcome of patients with infections while preserving the effectiveness of antimicrobials for future generations.
TREAT Systems is an advanced solution for clinicians to fight bacterial resistance
Multi-resistant bacteria are one of the most challenging pathogens in clinical routine. Latest studies say that the incidence and prevalence in bacterial infection will further grow and by 2050 this will become an even higher relevance than cancer and other neoplastic diseases. The respective impact on healthcare spending as well as on general economy will be significant.
TREAT STEWARD an antimicrobial stewardship program that binds everything together
TREAT Systems is a Danish company focused on antimicrobial stewardship. They use their extensive know-how in areas of healthcare informatics and data mining technologies to deliver the best Antimicrobial Stewardship Program, making an impact on the daily lives of patients and physicians.
TREAT Steward the main task of TREAT Steward is to help improve clinical outcome of patients with infections while preserving the effectiveness of antimicrobials for future generations. Keeping the consumption of antibiotics and in particular, the broad-spectrum types, to a minimum is a key part of antimicrobial stewardship. An excellent tool for:
- Fighting bacterial resistance
- Improving guideline compliance
- Lowering the use of broad-spectrum agents
- Saving lives and reducing the number of bed days
- Clinical decision support and evidence based medicine
- Intelligent and seamless integration
- A-Team facilities and education tool
- Smart statistics and data mining
- A system that makes perfect health economic sense
- Treatment quality comes with a guarantee