SELF-SERVICE SOLUTION FOR CITIZENS
The self-service solution simplifies moving to a new address.
The solution supports several processes related to moving:
- Register a new address, apply for non-disclosure of name and address and find a new doctor for the entire family at once
- Apply for registration in the Danish electoral register when moving outside of the Nordic Region
- Complete the consultative procedure digitally when moving in with someone
In addition to the above, CSC offers self-service solutions that enable citizens to request certificates of residence, search for other citizens as well as explore how many people are registered at the address of the citizen.
In Denmark citizens have access to the solution through www.borger.dk and/or the municipality’s website.
Digital municipal processing of cases
CSC’s self-service solution also includes a module for processing:
- Cases that are not automatically approved by the system can be processed efficiently
- The administration module enables municipalities to define which cases should be processed automatically and which should be handled manually
- The solution comes with relevant standard letters targeted at different types of cases, and municipalities may create tailored letters themselves - both are distributed digitally to citizens
- The consultative procedure is handled digitally
- 80 percent of all work related to moving and changing doctors can be digitised with this solution
The Danish solution is fully integrated with Nem-login, CPR-registret and Sygesikring.
Benefits for citizens
- Simple and secure access at all hours
- Dynamic instructions throughout the entire process
- Register all family members at once
- Select a new doctor when moving to a different address
- All information needed is available
Benefits for municipalities
- Administration and processing simplified
- Fewer manual processes
- Automatic approval of simple cases
- Simple processing of more complex cases
- Digital consultative procedure
- Correct information concerning the move