CSC VITAE Suite™ is an advanced and well-tested solution for administrators and staff in the social, health and care sectors.
While constantly optimising and cutting down on costs, municipalities today are required to deliver increasingly higher quality welfare services. In addition, the future is likely to bring less personal contact in the nursing of an increased number of citizens, who need professional care. Innovative and flexible digital systems are part of the solution to this challenge.
Cross-disciplinary IT support for the care, health and social sectors
CSC VITAE Suite provides total cross-disciplinary IT support for the care, health and social sectors. Today it is being used for documentation and management of home nurses, training, preventive measures, home care, nursing homes and social security. It is an advanced and well-tested solution for administrators and staff within the three sectors.
One citizen – one record
CSC VITAE Suite is the only solution on the market that supports a coherent, coordinated engagement for the individual citizen. The main idea is that each citizen only has one record that all authorities and staff share, irrespective if the user is an assessment officer, home care, rehabilitation center, social worker or private provider. This framework keeps the focus on the citizen rather than on structural circumstances.
Three solutions within one system
CSC VITAE Suite contains three solutions: CSC Social, CSC Health and CSC Care. These solutions can either stand alone as complete and independent solutions, within their respective fields, or be combined into one solution. Furthermore, a number of modules are available to tailor the solution to the organization’s specific needs.
CSC VITAE Suite contains the following modules:
- VITAE Record: The main module that emcompasses all documentation and communication
- VITAE Booking: The booking system is dedicated to the training and rehabilitation area
- VITAE Planning: The planning system supports assignment of the daily tasks of the care workers
- VITAE Go: A next-gen mobile solution tailored to iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The powerful solution sets staff, e.g. care workers or social workers, in command of citizen’s online care records, while working away from the office.
- VITAE Citizen’s Portal: A secure online platform for the citizen to view data registered in his or her care record. A central solution to ensure empowerment of the citizens, whom are in touch with the organisation.
- VITAE BI: The Suite’s tool for daily management and managerial follow-up
- CSC Clinical Porta l/ Open Integration: The framework that enables integration through open standards and forms the basis of coherent workspace solutions that support the user and the task
- One shared record: enables knowledge sharing, quality development and efficient processes.
- Tailored to specific needs: various modules available to achieve specific functionality -- each module can be configured and adjusted to local organisations.
- Integration with a wide range of external systems: minimising the need for re-typing and updating and consequently reducing the risk of data errors.
- Easy-to-extract management information within individual sectors or across all three: enabling objective evaluation of performance and consecutive follow-up on organisations’ political and administrative goals.
- High level of security: a role-based security system that ensures management and control of authorisation, access and loggings.
- Continuous adjustment of the IT workspace: supports the daily work of the individual staff member.