Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting
Meeting the difficult challenges of today’s security environment demands expertise and experience. Our cybersecurity experts provide organizations across the globe with actionable plans that reduce risk and costs while increasing compliance.
Our experts' knowledge, experience and business acumen provide the subject matter expertise needed to reduce risk, enable efficiencies and improve your organization. We can provide project management and staffing that is on site, remote or through managed support. You can be assured that CSC is equipped to engage at any level that is right for your culture.
CSC’s Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting will help you:
- Identify and understand your critical security risks
- Define your future state and develop a strategic road map to get there
- Transition your enterprise in the most trusted, integrated and efficient manner possible.
Trusted — CSC’s security consultants have the industry knowledge, experience and credentials that other organizations simply cannot provide. Our consultants will become a strategic partner to help you craft a practical security strategy and achieve your desired end-state.
Integrated — We will identify your risks, assess your resources and develop an integrated plan that successfully aligns people, processes and technology. Our consulting service is industry agnostic, enabling us to deliver pragmatic solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
Efficient — CSC’s experienced consultants identify and manage risk to protect your enterprise while creating increased value within your business. Our “hands on” security architects, technicians and analysts find the most efficient and cost-effective ways to help you meet your security needs.
A Road Map to Security Success
CSC’s Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting delivers proven solutions in these specific areas:
Planning and Discovery: Our security experts will review your security needs to discover or affirm your specific requirements. We will then determine which “entry point” of the advisory service is right for you.
Current Performance Analysis: We will conduct a resource, literature and historic performance review, which can include generating a compliance obligation register, if needed. We will also assess the processes, technology and readiness maturity levels within your organization.
Interviews and Metrics: To gain a holistic perspective of your needs, interviews will be conducted with selected representatives throughout your organization, not just security-related personnel. Our consultants will establish scorecards of reference so alternative recommendations can be compared.
Projections and Recommendations: CSC’s broad background and experience allow us to perform research on successful security efforts in your industry and for your systems. We will brainstorm techniques and applications that are best suited for you and conduct micro-tests or pilot appraisals where possible.
Reporting and Follow-On Planning: Our consultants will prepare a briefing that summarizes our conclusions and recommendations in advance to the final report. The report will include a summary analysis of your security risks and circumstances, a comparison of solution actions and recommendations, and a road map to help you achieve your desired end-state.
Key Benefits of CSC’s Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting
- With thousands of CSC security experts spread across the globe, we can tap our vast resources to provide the expertise and solutions that will efficiently meet your needs.
- We provide actionable road maps that include realistic budget and time estimates.
- We offer proven technical solutions in critical areas such as penetration testing and advanced threat detection.
- Our seasoned project leads have 10-to-30 years of experience in the IT and information security industry.
- Our consultants have the industry expertise to help you achieve security compliance (PCI, HIPAA, etc.).
- As the single implementer of improvements, we give you one learning curve to absorb, one point of contact and one CSC.
Today's cyberattacks can seriously damage an organization's brand, customers and partners. Your enterprise security needs to be protected by a trusted, reliable partner. When it comes to providing experienced and knowledgeable cybersecurity consulting, CSC delivers.