Cloud Managed Vulnerability Assessments
As our clients move work environments to the cloud, they frequently come across security issues which prevent them from fully realizing cost savings of virtualization. With CMVA, clients can improve their security posture while lowering risk.
Improving Security and Reducing Risk, One Virtual Environment At a Time
As our clients move work environments to the cloud, they frequently come across security issues which prevent them from fully realizing cost savings of virtualization.
- The vulnerability and compliance management functions in virtual environments are complex and time consuming without automated toolsets.
- Regulatory compliance and audit reporting increases strain on skilled resources.
- Data hosted in Cloud endpoints are prime targets for those looking to compromise customer intellectual property.
- Implementation of granular and regulatory policies is complex and difficult to implement across diverse virtual environments.
Clients in highly virtualized environments have a desire to improve their security posture while lowering the risk profile. CSC’s Cloud Managed Vulnerability Assessments (CMVAs) is capable of providing an agentless, integrated suite for the vulnerability management of cloud and virtual devices.
Cloud Managed Vulnerability Assessments
CSC's Cloud Managed Vulnerability Assessments service (CMVA) is an integrated solution that combines cloud and virtualized vulnerability scanning, along with configuration compliance management to automate and simplify the protection of our clients Cloud VCE environments for virtual servers and desktops.
CSC's layered architecture protects clients against malicious threats to cloud offerings. CMVA is scalable and can be easily deployed into a virtualized infrastructure with the ability to add additional capability at any time.
Our Vulnerability Scanning provides automated discovery, risk profiling and vulnerability prioritization. CMVA profiles all networked devices and includes coverage for over 40,000 conditions.
Our Configuration Compliance Management provides the automation of configuration auditing, change monitoring and configuration compliance processes centrally across VCE and virtualized environments. CCM collects detailed configuration information from each system and compares with established baselines. Noncompliance issues are prioritized, reported and alerted to target remediation activities.
- Comprehensive 24/7/365 Cloud Managed Vulnerability Assessment service
- Automated discovery, risk prioritization and regulatory aligned vulnerability and compliance reporting
- Centrally integrated and managed operations
- Pre-built compliance standards reporting: PCI, NERC, FISMA, HIPAA, GLBA, PIPEDA, etc.
- Full library of configuration and information security policies
- Utilizing industry leading products which are certified to a number of industry-recognized standards (DITSCAP, FIPS-140, CIS Security Software Certification)
- Centrally creates, deploys, manages, and enforces ‘disparate’ security compliance and regulatory policies across a client’s corporate virtual environment
- Agentless deployment and automated reporting and analysis reduce the cost of deployment and operation
- Flexible deployment options including on premise or cloud as well as hardened appliance or a shared VMware instance
- Agentless deployment with the industries widest and deepest discovery of any IP device on the network
Organizations do not have a single risk profile. Some aspects of the business are lower risk while others are of extremely high value and require the most advanced protection available. Traditional Managed Security Services have applied the same level of security across an enterprise resulting in either too much cost in protecting lower-value assets or not enough security where it is really needed. CSC makes the transformation and adoption of secure cloud solutions easier, multifaceted and integrated, delivered at differentiated levels depending on the specific needs of the organization. As needs change, our services evolve to ensure the "right protection at the right place." Find Out How We Can Help and Contact Us Today.