Cyber Risk Management Centers
Our global network of Cyber Risk Management Centers enables clients to identify and manage vulnerabilities while securely embracing innovation.
Today, more than ever, enterprises rely on their IT environments to gain competitive advantage. Yet these environments continue to gain complexities, and vulnerabilities, due to changing industry dynamics, increased regulatory drivers and the rapid development of digital transformation platforms, including cloud, big data, mobility and social.
CSC’s Cyber Risk Management Centers help our clients ensure they are achieving the best protection from their security investments, through better managed environments, reduced cost and complexity, and increased visibility and awareness of their security posture.
Our centers combine the best security experts, processes and technologies to assist clients as they govern, detect, assess and respond to today’s changing threat landscape. Offering deeper capabilities than traditional Security Operations Centers, CSC’s Cyber Risk Management Centers focus on enterprise risk management, security compliance and operational efficiencies. Leveraging a set of integrated controls, our centers empower organizations to embrace disruptive, next-generation technologies to help minimize risk, automate compliance, optimize security and ultimately enable their business.
By incorporating expert skills and best practices with industry-leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) software, our centers deliver a real-time view of an organization’s single largest business driver for information assurance: compliance. Readily available risk information streamlines the regulatory and audit process, and enhances an organization’s ability to identify and manage vulnerabilities, saving time and money when securing sensitive data and enhancing security.
CSC’s Cyber Risk Management Centers provide an extensive array of services to help minimize security risk, including:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). We proactively use our SIEM service to monitor security and compliance events around the clock and around the world. SIEM provides an in-depth diagnostic review of an organization’s network, systems and logging activities and delivers real-time monitoring, correlation and alerting on events across the enterprise to identify risk and improve business practices.
- CSC Horizon GRC. From vulnerability analysis and exploit discovery to threat remediation and recovery, CSC Horizon GRC helps organizations gain complete, near-real-time situational awareness of their security health. This service applies leading third-party tools to streamline the GRC process. By integrating data and reporting from existing cybersecurity controls into one easy-to-understand view, it provides decision makers with the knowledge they need to manage their enterprise risk?.
- CSC Cyber Assurance. Through our CSC Cyber Assurance service, we help manage your IT security operational, regulatory and compliance requirements. We use a complete end-to-end framework to assess, identify and manage security metrics and trends, and provide organizations with the intelligence they need to align, understand and recommend solutions that address their business challenges.
- Pulse Security Portal. Our interactive security portal gives clients access to global threat statistics, a secure file repository for collaborative work, and most important, the ability to centrally view and manage data and reports from multiple security services. Through an integrated ticketing system, organizations also can log and track incidents and chat directly with our RMC analysts.
- Global Threat Intelligence. We integrate threat intelligence data from a variety of security controls, SIEM, public and private data feeds, security incidents, and client environment sources. Our security specialists then apply processes to analyze and reverse engineer that data into meaningful and actionable threat information as it relates to our clients.
Our global network of Cyber Risk Management Centers enables clients to see threats and events as they occur and gain an awareness of risks in their environments. By integrating SIEM, threat intelligence and GRC tools with security experts, our centers gain actionable information and a full view of an organization’s security posture, enabling clients to invest in security where it’s most needed.
CSC combines more than 40 years of experience in information security with leading tools and methods to support your security program and protect your operations. Our deep industry knowledge, more than 1,800 security specialists, and our end-to-end solutions for traditional and next-generation technologies enable clients to securely adapt as their business and risks change.
See how CSC can help you gain greater visibility and control over your assets and sensitive information. Learn more.