We help you develop comprehensive incident response plans, implement and test these plans, and respond to incidents
The chances are good that you have either experienced, are now experiencing or will experience some sort of cyber attack that will require a response. As adversaries become more sophisticated and insiders become bolder, organizations need to be ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
Having and executing a solid plan can make the difference between weathering an incident or seeing it degrade consumer confidence and share price, and taking you out of or enabling you to remain in compliance with contracts, laws and regulations.
Applying our unique ability to determine how incidents impact individual organizations, entire industries and global environments, we can help you develop comprehensive incident response plans, implement and test these plans, and respond to incidents with well-trained responders, investigators and forensic data collectors.
For organizations and chief information security officers who are concerned about weathering potential incidents or for those currently under attack and requiring emergency response, our services provide highly-skilled, flexible and responsive resources to comprehensively and cost-effectively manage security incidents. Our global services include:
Emergency Incident Response
- Incident containment and investigation support
- Log, host and network-based forensics
- Reverse engineering and analysis of malware
- Status reporting and/or presentations associated with findings
Planning and Preparation
- Policy review and development
- Ongoing monitoring for breaches
- Installation and monitoring of forensic appliances for remote forensics
- Incident response and information security training
Incident Response and Risk Management Center Development
- Program review, design and development
- Incident response and network monitoring training
- On-demand IR staff during implementation
- Impact and damage assessment
- Data breach remediation, repair and notification
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning