Modernizing for the Digital Economy
Disruptive technology such as mobile, cloud, big data and social are driving fundamental changes in business. Market leaders use these technologies to generate growth, support new initiatives, and help acquire new revenue sources.
Aging applications often stand in the way of these advancements because they are unable to provide new needed capabilities, are difficult to change, and expensive to maintain. It is common for organizations to spend 80% of their IT budget on maintenance, leaving only 20% for the development of new capabilities and systems.
Modernization programs can remove these limitations, making applications more responsive to business needs while at the same time significantly reducing maintenance costs by migrating systems to new technology.
CSC Consulting – Your Partner for Application Transformation
Application Transformation consulting aligns technology-enabled application transformation programs to the business goals and strategic objectives and defines the necessary roadmap and environment for businesses to realize benefits quickly and economically while mitigating the inevitable risks associated with the transformative journey.
Application Integration consulting focuses on the business processes and application services combined with an integration architecture and governance approach. As such, we give a technology independent and forward thinking approach to developing an integration architecture designed to address the client's current and future business goals.
We help our clients develop and execute an integration roadmap, and leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM), and related service integration technologies to integrate and optimize the business process, application, data, and infrastructure services.
Our focus ranges across recasting applications as consumable web services, enabling business process orchestration services across owned and consumed applications, populating service blueprints to orchestrate application and data across any cloud and securely cloud provisioning the application and data enabling "BP anywhere“.
Enterprise Information Management consulting provides the full lifecycle of capabilities starting with the generation of business relevant information and content. We provide a comprehensive strategy that combines Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM), and Business Intelligence (BI).
Our EIM solutions provide a complete framework of content management, communication and automated workflow. We also ensure EIM solutions address compliance with regard to legal or regulatory requirements on content management or archiving.