CSC BizCloud™|Private Cloud Service
CSC BizCloud is a fully integrated enterprise private cloud service with consumption based billing and ready for workload and application deployment in 10 weeks.
BizCloud offers your enterprise the security and exclusivity of a private cloud with elasticity and pay-as-you-go billing.
Some workloads require more security. Others require that the data, regulatory, compliance or latency requirements may mandate that some production applications be kept inside the enterprise. That's when an enterprise private cloud – billed as a service – is the right cloud!
Save time and money. Buy versus build your private cloud
- Physically segregated cloud based infrastructure
- Billed as a service from a standard rate card
- No capital investment
- Pay-as-you-go above the minimum
- Optimum security to comply with internal and regulatory policies
- Expand and dial back private cloud computing resources
- Integrated service catalog, self service store front, and billing and chargeback capability
- Deploy on your data center or one of CSC Cloud Data Centers
- Recognized as a leader in Gartner's IaaS Magic Quadrant report
- Choose self-service or as much CSC management support as you need for your applications and operating systems
- Mix and match three SLA backed tiers of service to your workloads
- High availability with disaster recovery options
- Built on the foundation of digital trust, strong security and total transparency
- Recognized by VMware as one of their vCloud Datacenter Services
Ready for Hybrid Cloud Deployment When You Are
BizCloud offers the same service levels and management options as BizCloud VPE and CloudCompute. Combine BizCloud with our ServiceMesh Agility Platform to gain a fully governed hybrid cloud infrastructure. Policy based governance and orchestration simplifies cloud management and enables consistent adherence to security and compliance policies across clouds and cloud providers.
BizCloud for Government is adapted for our federal customers and designed to meet federal security requirements including FISMA.