BizCloud is an enterprise private cloud built on your premises, billed as a service and ready for workload and application deployment in 10 weeks.
BizCloud offers your enterprise the security and exclusivity of a private cloud with elasticity and pay-as-you-go billing.
Some workloads require more security and that the data and applications be kept close to the enterprise. When regulatory, compliance or latency concerns are at the forefront, an enterprise private cloud – billed as a service – is the right cloud!
Private Cloud on your terms
- Physically segregated cloud based infrastructure
- Billed as a service from a standard rate card
- Pay-as-you-go above the minimum
- Optimum security to comply internal and regulatory policies
- Only use what you need! Expand and dial back private cloud computing resources
- Built on the Vblock™ platform from VCE
- Mix and match four SLA backed tiers of service to your workloads
- High availability with disaster recovery options
- Built on the foundation of digital trust, strong security and total transparency
- Recognized by VMware as one of their vCloud Datacenter Services
Ready for Hybrid Cloud Deployment When You Are
BizCloud uses the same rate card, service level, and management options as BizCloud VPE and CloudCompute. This simplifies management and streamlines implementation of a hybrid cloud model. This consistency combined with CSC orchestration and federation – enables you to use one or more cloud models with BizCloud as the management focal point.
BizCloud for Government is adapted for our federal customers and designed to meet federal security requirements including FISMA.