Secure, resilient, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployed from CSC data centers
CSC CloudCompute is an integrated enterprise cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution. An IaaS that delivers a highly resilient cloud infrastructure, security and network services, resource and service management using leading technologies and innovative CSC intellectual property.
CSC Infrastructure as a Service, an Enterprise Cloud
- Built on a converged, integrated cloud platform with components from information technology leaders.
- Easy to use CSC cloud portal with full transparency into performance, availability, usage and chargeback
- Pre-configured service catalog to rapidly build, provision and manage multiple application environments
- Integration with your ITIL management processes
- Automated workflows for client-based resource approval
- 15 worldwide cloud data centers
- A certified VMware vCloud™ Datacenter, ensures application portability
Cloud Security and Data Protection
- Security from the edge to the end point with 24 x 7 security monitoring
- Layered data protection options of vulnerability scanning, Host Intrusion Prevention Services (HIPS), virtual firewalls and disaster recovery.
- Disk based cloud backup and restore option with monitoring and integrity checking
- LDAP and AD integration
Watch a video demonstration of CSC's IaaS
Let the Workloads be Your Guide
- Pick the right enterprise cloud deployment model for your applications with CSC CloudCompute, BizCloud VPE, and BizCloud
- Choose self-managed or let CSC manage your cloud infrastructure, operating systems and applications
- Align four IaaS service levels, three tiers of storage and three disaster recovery options to your workload and application requirements
- Simplify hybrid cloud deployment and management with a consistent cloud architecture, rate card structure, IaaS service levels and management options in your public, hosted private and on-premise private clouds