Extending Your Enterprise with AWS Cloud
Cloud adoption is fraught with risks and expensive errors, including security breaches, uncontrolled usage, ungoverned workloads and unintentional spending.
To mitigate the risks of managing public cloud workloads, CSC supports your organization with comprehensive services that combine cloud-native monitoring and management tools with CSC’s AWS Center of Excellence and hundreds of certified AWS professionals. We move your applications to the cloud and secure and manage them.
CSC not only helps you leverage inherent AWS capabilities for cloud management, we apply external purpose-built tools for AWS to augment cybersecurity, monitoring and configuration management. CSC provides you a suite of tools and 24x7 operational support:
- Vulnerability assessment and configuration compliance, with CloudPassage on-demand workload protection.
- McAfee host intrusion protection, anti-virus and anti-malware
- Automation, configuration management and cost optimization
- Global security monitoring and incident response
CSCs global security specialists and leading-edge tools will help you protect workloads and pay only for the services you consume in AWS cloud. We recognize that traditional static endpoint and server-based pricing models do not mesh with on-demand infrastructure and services. The consumption-based nature of AWS flows through this approach to monitoring and compliance activities.
Today’s enterprises consist of cloud- and legacy-based infrastructures, with an emerging estate of AWS and other public cloud applications.
CSC is one of the few companies that provides end-to-end modernization services and manages complex hybrid cloud transitions and delivers Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) that integrates mainframe, midrange, private and public cloud into an effective whole. Find out how CSC can help secure and manage your IT portfolio.
50 Workloads for $250,000 – in 60 Days!
Moving to AWS doesn’t cost too much or take too long. CSC recommends that you begin with an initial migration of 50 virtual machine (VM) workloads.
The assessment phase costs an average of $1,000 per workload, while the migration phase averages $4,000 per workload. That’s 50 workloads for $250,000, and the peace of mind that you’re working with an experienced Amazon partner with global support.
Sign up today and schedule an assessment. The project generally requires two months from initial discovery to operation. Services include:
- Cloud Assessment and Consulting. Assess the readiness of your portfolio and determine whether to lift-and-shift, update or completely modernize applications.
- Discovery Services. Visualize your entire IT infrastructure, uncover potential issues and opportunities, and analyze network performance in as quickly as two weeks.
- Migration Services. Rapidly migrate physical and virtual x86-based, cloud-ready workloads, and re-host applications. CSC captures, deploys and syncs workloads and performs testing and verification.