High-Performance Testing for SAP in the Cloud
Performance testing using a high-performance simulated SAP application demonstrated the performance, stability and reliability of using the CSC CloudCompute infrastructure for SAP landscapes. The application incorporated database growth from 620 GB to 2.4 TB within 31 hours using business processes that generated data with 1.86 million business document records per hour. SAP landscape duplication proved the capability to run several SAP systems in parallel on the CSC CloudCompute infrastructure..
- Calculation. Enables one or more postings and notifications per incident
- Billing. Generates accounting records (PSCD records)
- Printing. Provides the print notifications
These iterative processes were executed in real time. Each process ran in excess of 42 parallel batch and 12 dialog processes via two application servers partitioned into data groups or intervals. Within the simulated customer production environment, the CSC SAP application runs two disparate tests in two parallel SAP landscapes, thus enabling
- Rapid database enlargement, from 0.6 to 2.4 TB
- Run time for 300,000 and 600,000 accounting transactions based on the three core processes