Cloud Computing Blog – CSC Cloud Services
Cloud computing is giving enterprises new opportunities to become more agile, productive, innovative and cost-efficent.
To stay updated on the ever-changing cloud services industry, follow the CSC cloud computing blog, CSC Trusted Cloud Services.
- Commentary on a comparative cloud blog: which cloud companies correspond to which fast food chains...with a focus on offering, popularity and caliber!
- Post-event coverage of the EMC World and Interop events in Las Vegas, NV.
- Success Story: David Guzman, CIO of healthcare distributor H.D. Smith, uses CSC's WAVE to gradually migrate critical workloads and applications to the cloud in order to strengthen the enterprise.
- VCE videos featuring Siki Giunta as she talks about CSC's cloud success in relation to its partnership with VCE.
- Gartner reports that the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) cloud market is set to reach $462 million.
- VMware to acquire Virsto Software, a provider of storage performance optimization software.
- Are you letting security concerns outweigh the many benefits of cloud computing? If so, you’re not alone.
- Siki Giunta, CSC Cloud VP, sits down with CIO Magazine Germany Editor, Horst Ellermann to discuss CSC data centers, enterprise cloud and the Patriot Act.
- At some point, people stopped asking 'if' they should adopt cloud computing. Instead, the questions have shifted to 'when' and 'how.'
- Gartner pointed to five key emerging trends that users should figure into their cloud computing plans.