Senior SAS BI Consultants
As an experienced SAS BI Consultant, you will build world-class solutions for our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You determine data warehousing strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You are the driver behind the architecture and act as a coach for the development team
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and proposes creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI’s and operational reports.
- You will develop, implement and test software with the different SAS modules
- You have a master degree or bachelor degree in informatics
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in SAS
- You have contributed to total solutions in SAS 9 platform (BI, DI, data mining,…)
- You have experience with working with large volumes of data
- You have a hands-on attitude, proven problem solving and team work skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of liaising with colleagues as well as clients
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers projects at the cutting edge of technology, and beyond!
As a privileged platinum partner since more than 10 years of SAS you can be sure of our continuous investment in trainings and commercial activities.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.