Senior SAP BI Consultant
As a Senior SAP BI Consultant, you will build world-class solutions to our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You determine data warehousing strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You are the driver behind the architecture and act as a coach for the development team
- You fine-tune, implement and promote BI and Big Data strategies
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate meaning and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and propose creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI’s and operational reports.
- You will develop, implement and test software with the different SAP BI solutions (SAP BW, SAP Data Services, SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP BPC, Lumira, etc.)
- You will lead your customer in the transformation of traditional BI into Analytics and Data Science through the promotion of SAP solutions and roadmap in this area (SAP HANA, SAP Predictive Analysis, etc.) and your experience of integrating SAP products with specific analytics language or solutions (R, NetBase, etc.)
- You will support the development and the promotion of CSC specific offering related to Big Data & Analytics
- You have a university degree or equivalent based on experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in SAP BI solutions (SAP BW, BusinessObjects) ; knowledge of SAP ECC or SAP Business Suite is an asset.
- You have a deep understanding of SAP HANA capabilities in the BI area (integration with BW, SAP HANA Studio, SAP HANA Live) and ideally hands-on experience.
- You have a basic knowledge of Big Data concepts (model, language, solution) and how those concepts could be technically integrated into SAP solutions.
- You have experience with the design of BI strategies and processes tailored to the organization’s needs
- You have successfully implemented and supported BI strategies and processes (maintenance processes, definition of new reporting requirements, monitoring, data quality process authorization management)
- You have experience with the definition of training programs for BI users, with setting up documentation strategies and roles concepts for BI
- You have good communication, coordination and people skills and you are able to organize workshops with senior and middle management
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English
You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
CSC is one of the value circle foundation partners of SAP and guarantees continuous investment in trainings and commercial activities.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.