Managing Consultants Public Sector
CSC is a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services.
CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With more than 65.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways.
In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
Today, CSC is looking for:
Managing Consultants Public Sector
In the Belgian Public Sector market, CSC is one of the market leaders who partners with Public Sector organizations to modernize and streamline processes in the following areas:
- Modernization of accounting and budgeting processes
- Streamlining purchase-to-pay processes
- Tax and Revenue Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Fraud detection
- Citizen centric case management
To further support our growth, we are looking for Managing consultants with proven experience in the public sector and deep understanding in one or more of these themes to take on a leading role at our transformation projects in the Belgian Federal and Regional public sector
- You play a leading role in the delivery of major transformation projects in the public sector, as a consultant, analyst or business architect. You act as trusted advisor to key persons in the client organizations and you are able to create alignment between business and IT. You provide leadership in your domain of expertise, business and functional and help in delivering winning proposals.
- As a member of the Public Sector team, you actively participate to business development of the practice, but also play a leading role in the coaching of more junior consultants.
Lead consultant on projects:
- You manage and guide implementations of CSC's solutions
- You facilitate meetings with clients to gather requirements and explore potential solutions
- You are experienced in working with customer business teams and able to translate business requirements in functional/technical requirements
- You play a bridge function between business and IT;
- You guide the client’s organization through the implementation and transformation process.
Business Development support:
- You help shape the customer’s future vision and strategy based on a solid understanding of the challenges and evolutions in the market;
- You identify new competencies and services to be developed to improve CSC's service offering and market presence;
- You network at European level in with other Public Sector teams to gain a sound understanding of the business challenges and evolutions in the different European countries that can be applied at Belgian level.
- You lead and coach project teams towards success
- You create and maintain an excellent team spirit
- You have a Master degree (Economics, (Business) Engineering, …) combined with 4 to 7 years of (project based) experience in one or more of the following areas: business process analysis, functional analysis, business architecture, project management
- Explicit interest in the Public Sector is a must, experience in consulting a strong plus
- You are able to support business development and to take responsibilities in larger projects
- You are proactive and a team player with strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You have very good writing and presentation skills
- Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
- Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
- If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.