Senior IT Advisory Consultant
CSC leads clients on their digital transformation journeys. The company provides innovative next-generation technology services and solutions that leverage deep industry expertise, global scale, technology independence and an extensive partner community. The digital disruption represents unprecedented challenges for both the business and IT teams, requesting them to review their collaboration models, re-inventing their business and reshaping the IT function.
Strong market demand requests CSC to strengthen its IT Advisory offerings and services in Belgium, as a result of this transformation and its technology enablers such as DevOps, Cloud, Mobile or IoT, to name a few. Example of recent missions include the specification of several versions of the eID card, implementation of e-gov projects, the definition of renewed IS organizations, or the blueprint and initiation of the first smart metering projects
The advisory missions are typically launched in order to:
- Help the CIO to implement the 2020 IT organization; this requires to have in-depth understanding of specific industries and business strategy, and hence from this to deduct an IT strategy;
- Help the CIO to realize the digital transformation: introduce and make the business organization adopt new technologies (Robotics, IOT, Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, Cybersecurity, etc…) even when it is very disruptive towards the client’s usual business.
- You will develop offerings leveraging existing experiences to address emerging market needs.
- You will sell and deliver advisory services, more particularly :
- You will face customers to sell your proposals, to provide advisory services and to support delivery teams.
- As a leading member of the Technology Consulting practice, you participate to the substantial growth of this practice, its animation and its development.
- You will assess AsIs situations through interviews, information gathering and benchmark evaluations
- You will articulate a vision on the target situation and define a roadmap of realization
- You will assist in the implementation of the solution and organize hypercare services till stabilization
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Business Engineering or a related study.
- You have an analytical/problem solving mind and a flexible proactive ‘hands-on’ approach.
- You have lots of energy, drive and the determination to succeed in our ever changing and developing business.
- You have a strong interest in technology and good technical skills.
- You are a team player and a good communicator.
- You are client focused and keen on delivering results.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and French.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.