Lead Front End Web & Mobile Architect
- You assist the Account Executive and the Project/Program Manager in the conception and the delivery of innovative front-end web and mobile cross-platform technical solutions
- You advise our clients in the definition of their front-end web & mobile cross-platform architecture to secure the best present and future digital experience for their customers
- You work closely with our clients and our teams to ensure that the technologies selected for interacting with the target audience serve the business goals in the best way
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You continually improve the technical intelligence of our teams in the relevant technologies and solutions
- You are an Agile and DevOps champion and mentor teams to combine technologies to showcase business value of web and mobile cross-platform solutions
- You promote mobile-first multi-channel solutions with an eye on using consistent technologies across the web and mobile devices
- You ensure front-end web and mobile applications leverage key enterprise & cloud business services using API gateways, micro-services and back-end systems (either custom built, ERP or SaaS)
- You contribute to blogs or white papers on key topics related to front-end and mobile development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with several web & mobile cross-platform technologies such as: Angular 2, TypeScript, Bootstrap, React JS, Backbone JS, Ext JS, Cordova, Ionic 2, React Native, NativeScript 2, Microsoft Xamarin, Sencha Touch, …
- Proven experience of deployment of mobile cross platform solution on Android and iOS devices
- Proven experience in seamless integration with business services applications written in Java or C# or with package-based solutions such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamic or Salesforce
- Experience with pure native mobile development where relevant
- Easily visualize and verbalize the benefits of technologies and solutions
- Agile, Scrum and DevOps champion
- Relentless learner of new designs, concepts and technologies
- Good communication skills and fluency in Dutch, French and English
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies, we offer top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to our success, CSC is the place for you.
CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With 56.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways. In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
To Apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.