IT Consultant (SharePoint)
CSC is a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services.
CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With more than 70.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways.
In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
Today, CSC is looking for an IT Consultant (Sharepoint)
- Setting up and managing SharePoint Farms, Site collections, sites, services and SharePoint Packages
- Identify the needs of customers and transforming those requirements into concrete SharePoint solutions
- Creating and maintaining functional documentation
- Preparation of technical and functional designs
- Implementing and maintaining high-quality Custom SharePoint Solutions for clients in different sectors
- Providing technical support, customizations, corrections and enhancements to SharePoint applications
- Providing support to users of SharePoint applications
- Participating in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Executing (acceptance) tests related to new applications
- Advising clients on the operation of SharePoint
- Providing training in SharePoint
- Working in a multilingual environment: French-Dutch-English
You have a strong sense of ownership, combined with the necessary soft-skills.
You are looking for opportunities to take ownership and solve real business problems.
You have a thorough experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2010 with specific skills in:
- SharePoint Server 2010/2013 Enterprise: Document Library, Document Set, Taxonomy, Metadata, Site content types, Site columns, Custom advance search, Search Service Application, FAST search engine, User Profile Service Application, Metadata Property Mappings.
- MS Office 365
- WebParts development
- Creation of Web User Interfaces
- Web Services
- Business Connectivity Services to interface with external systems, among others Relational Databases
Operating systems, runtime environments and frameworks:
- Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 or above
- Microsoft.NET 4.0 or above
- IIS 7 or above
- Visual Studio 2013 or above, optionally Team Foundation Server 2013 or above
- You are an excellent team player and you are willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
Special knowledge and skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.