IT Consultant (.NET)
CSC is a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services.
CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With more than 70.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways.
In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
Today, CSC is looking for an IT Consultant (.NET)
- • You analyze, design, implement and maintain high-quality web applications for clients in different sectors
- • You provide technical support, customizations, corrections and enhancements to applications
- • You provide technical documentation, participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- • Working in a multilingual environment: French-Dutch-English
You are passionate by web development and everything web-related
You have a strong sense of ownership, combined with the necessary soft-skills
You are keen to learn and improve knowledge on latest technologies
You are looking for opportunities to take ownership and solve real business problems using code
You have a thorough experience in Microsoft .NET development with specific skills in:
- Creation of Web User Interfaces
- Development of RESTFul services
- Interfacing Relational Databases
- Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development
Operating systems, runtime environments and frameworks:
- Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 or above
- Microsoft.NET 4.0 or above with specific knowledge of WebAPI and WCF
- IIS 7 or above
- node.js is a plus
- Visual Studio 2013 or above, optionally Team Foundation Server 2013 or above
- You are an excellent team player and you are willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
Special knowledge and skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.