BI Business Analyst
Besides industry knowledge, we look for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate in large and complex Data driven projects.
As a BI Business Analyst you will join the existing CSC-team and perform consulting missions with clients in your core business industry (Insurance, Utilities, Retail, Government …)
- You analyze and document clients’ processes and business requirements for Business Intelligence solutions.
- You construct conceptual data Models, business rules and process models.
- You provide business advisory on BI solutions.
- You facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- You participate in workgroups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities.
- You gather business requirement and you prototype targeted BI solutions based on real data.
- You have a higher education background and more than 3 years experience as a BI Analyst preferably within the Insurance or Utilities industry.
- You have business process knowledge in the Insurance (Life/non-Life) or Utilities (energy sector), as well as a good understanding of the market and products; you are eager to support our customers in their transition to a data driven organization.
- You are able to construct conceptual & logical data models.
- You have an extensive experience in multiple data visualizations (report, dashboard, data exploration)
- You are able to manipulate data: querying data, profiling data, defining data quality strategy;
- You have a good experience with data querying tools & languages (SQL, SAS, MCSFT, BO …).
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward! Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients. If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.