Supply Chain Management Consultant
You will be part of a project team delivering front end insights into our client’s supply chain functions (planning, sourcing & procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions) and help organizations formulate and implement actionable strategies to drive cost reduction, growth and innovation through supply chain-wide transformations.
Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, you will help measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire supply chain leveraging best of breed technology. You will support the design and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions that better align resources with mission critical objectives, reduce unproductive complexity, increase investment in strategic imperatives while eliminating non value added costs and rationalize proposed budgets and resources.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Good understanding how IT can drive innovation in the supply chain
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and 3 to 5 years of relevant (consulting or field) experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Network and Footprint design
- Inventory Management and Optimization
- Supply Chain Cost and Profitability Management (Cost-to-Serve, Portfolio Optimization, Cost-of-Complexity)
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Management, Supply Chain Process Optimization
- Proficient at methodologies like Business Process Modeling and (Lean) Six Sigma
- Business process knowledge in areas like demand management, supply network management, warehouse & transport management, distribution management, production management, maintenance management
- Supply Chain Management solution implementation experience, including ERP or niche solutions
- Supply Chain Management consulting experience
- Chemical, automotive, utilities, construction, retail or food industry experience
- Having an APICS certificate is considered a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You are proactive, a team player and eager to learn
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.