Experienced Salesforce.com offering lead
In order to fulfil the needs of our customers, CSC is looking for experienced consultants in salesforce.com. The assignments for our customers include several medium and large projects where salesforce.com has become a key component of the application landscape.
- Leading the further development of our Salesforce.com enabled offerings.
- Managing the salesforce.com team using people management, ensuring skills development and recruitment of new team members.
- Ensuring the integration with the non-Salesforce.com offerings of CSC in this area.
- Assist the sales team in business development and proposal writing.
- Project execution ensuring the project delivery according to the needs of the customer, and throughout all phases of the project (preparation, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration).
- Quality control and best practice enablement of the projects where Salesforce.com solutions are involved.
- Significant prior people management expertise in the service industry.
- 4 years or more proven experience in Salesforce.com implementations, either through new implementations or as part of a Saleforce.com competency centre:
- Combination of functional/technical skills
- Experience in integration with other systems like SAP
- Overall knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of best practices in sales, service & marketing processes
- Ability to translate Business Objectives over Sales Strategy & Methodology to technical requirements
- Experience in all phases of a Salesforce.com project track including design, realisation, testing and go-live or similar exposure through maintenance and support activities.
- Prior experience with JAVA is a plus
- Understanding of project methodology and approach
- Salesforce.com certification is a plus
- Having worked in the services industry delivering Salesforce.com solutions for customers is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is mandatory.
- Assertive attitude and able to manage workshops and process discussions at the customer.
- Willing to grow and build knowledge/expertise in set domain.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- Mobility in Belgium is a must. Willingness to working abroad is a plus
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To Apply, please send the following details to email@example.com:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your reason for applying to CSC.
Don't forget to attach your CV.