Project Manager - EU
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organization.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
Skills & Competences:
- Project management
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies
- Usage of project management tools
- Good technical knowledge on the projects aspects
- Good reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Excellent command of English & another European language
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Leadership capability
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 12 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
- Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in RUP or another software development process methodology
- Experience with quality procedures. (e.g. ISO 10006:2003)
Optional Specific Expertise
- Minimum a total of 3 years in one or more of the following: a project management or software development methodology or tool (e.g. RUP, Prince2, MS-Project)
- Knowledge of ITIL and COBIT standards
- Knowledge of quality standards (ISO9000) or of security standards (ISO27000)
- Knowledge of a test suite tool (e.g. Rational Test Suite or other)
- Knowledge of modelling methodologies and tools, including UML
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, Experteam offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to Experteam’ s success, then Experteam is the place for you.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or call +32 473 88 30 87.