IS Tester - EU
- Definition of test plans
- Definition of test cases
- Construction of test scenarios and scripts
- Tests coordination and execution
- Reporting of test results
Skills & Competences:
- Proven knowledge of testing technologies and tools (e.g. Rational Test Suite Tools or one of Load Runner, Functional Testing (Win Runner), JUNIT, SOAP UI)
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of information systems lifecycle and associated support tools (e.g. one of Maven, CVS, MS Visual Source Safe, etc.)
- Excellent command of English and another European language
- Aptitudes in reporting
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
- Minimum 2 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of IS testing experience
Optional Specific Expertise
- Minimum a total of 2 years in required testing technologies or tools.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, Experteam offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to success, then CSC is the place for you.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 473 88 30 87.