Interface Designer - EU
- Analysis of the user interface requirements
- Review of usability requirements
- User interface design specifications
- Design of user interfaces
- Visual prototype
- Evaluation of user interfaces
- Elaborate navigation mapping design
Skills & Competences:
- Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
- Knowledge of design and graphical tools
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards: HTML5, CSS3
- Interface design tools and frameworks (such as Microsoft Office Sharepoint Designer or Adobe Dreamweaver MX/CS4 or Expression WEB or INTELLIG IDEA or Adobe Flash Builder 4)
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Excellent command of English and another European language
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience with user requirements or graphical design
- Experience in web interface design
Optional Specific Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with graphical interface design
- Knowledge of web content management tools is a plus (Drupal, Alfresco, Sharepoint Documentum…)
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, Experteam offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to Experteam’ s success, then CSC is the place for you.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or call +32 473 88 30 87.