Associate Consultant: Sales
As a graduate Associate Sales Consultant you will play a key support role in identifying business opportunities and building networks with external clients. You will work in conjunction with more experienced company business staff to begin building knowledge and experience in the areas of sales.
- Assists in identifying new target areas and business opportunities to increase company profits and business interests.
- Maintains communication with current clients to ensure customer satisfaction and facilitate future opportunities.
- Builds personal networks with internal and external clients including contemporaries, vendors, clients, colleagues and industry leaders to maintain business relationships and identify additional opportunities.
- Distributes leads to business developers to ensure potential opportunities are researched in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business development, sales or marketing experience
- Experience working with finance and accounting
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
1. Copy job number below
2. Click apply now
3. Paste job number into search criteria