Associate Professional: Business
As a graduate Associate Consultant (Business) you will play a key support role in creating and delivering business solutions for clients. You will work in conjunction with more experienced company business staff to begin building knowledge and experience in the areas of business process design, workshop facilitation, analytic assessments, and industry-specific practices and requirements. You will also take part in work sessions and interviews with business and technical representatives.
- Supporting business process modeling sessions and developing baseline experience with associated concepts and techniques.
- Participating in transferring knowledge to the client through formal training delivery and/or informal coaching.
- Contributing to quantitative and qualitative analytic assessments and, with guidance, drawing conclusions and recommendations from findings.
- Contributing to the creation and content of appropriate work products and deliverables (primarily business oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts.
- Developing awareness of technical strategies and components (e.g. hardware, software, packaged applications, tools) relevant to project assignments.
- Understanding basic information about the structure of client assignments (e.g. project plan/scope, statement of work, pricing strategy) and how individual efforts contribute to timely and profitable delivery for the company.
- Demonstrating a professional image and presence to gain confidence of clients, management team and peers.
- Seeking out ways to expand role.
- Developing ideas and communicating status, issues, designs, and plans to peers and immediate manager both orally and in writing.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Economics and Computer Science, or related field preferred Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
Good research, analysis, and problem solving skills
Good communication skills
Ability to work as part of a teamAbility to adapt in a changing environment
Ability to produce work products under pressure and within deadlines
Willingness to travel Willingness and eligibility to obtain security clearance (Australian citizenship)
- May require evening or weekend work
1. Copy job number below
2. Click apply now
3. Paste job number into search criteria