CSC Customer Intelligence
Gain insights that will help you deliver relevant, personalized interactions to customers that build long term profitable relationships.
Companies need to adapt ever more quickly to the factors that are impacting the customer experience. Technology advances on the data and applications fronts have made 24/7 service table stakes. Industry disrupters are constantly applying pressure to less agile, entrenched competitors with easier ways to do business. And predictive models are being used to attract customers with highly personalized offers that fit their lifecycle or behavioral needs.
The battle is now on for customer loyalty and growth and the response companies must pursue is to deepen customer intelligence and act on insights derived from analytics. It is only through a strong foundation of internal and external, structured and unstructured data that companies can assemble the right level of information to analyze. Leaders in the industry, whether they be long term players or start-ups are using advanced analytics to learn about their customers’ propensities at different points in their lifecycles and meet the needs of customers with highly personalized offers that resonate in today’s hyper compressed timeframes.
But it’s not easy to adapt to the new environment. Legacy systems still drive customer transactions and information. Integration across products and information silos remains a challenge and often there are ingrained cultural barriers within the workforce that must be overcome.
Customer Intelligence from CSC
CSC has developed a next generation Customer Intelligence Offering that can leapfrog companies over their competitors. Three components comprise the offering:
- Master Consumption: Establish a 360 degree view of the customer
- Master Analysis: Develop advanced analytics using models and tools that uncover unique insights which can for the basis for offers, conversations or service treatments
- Master Engagement: Develop sales and service treatments that can enhance profitable growth, including campaigns, special offers, service outreach or research and information
CSC’s solution can be on premise or off premise, owned by the company or offered as a service. We will work with you to determine the best framework for the solution and since we are a pure play services company, we will recommend the best overall solution regardless of the vendor and product sets.
We approach our Customer Intelligence work in three distinct phases:
Shape: We focus on defining the problem and laying out a roadmap to reach your goals.
- Understand the business problem
- Identify and evaluate important customer data
- Develop the path forward to reach required future-state capabilities
- Identify the business case
Transform: We implement our agreed-upon solution to turn customer data into actionable insights.
- Implement analytics to deliver on goals and strategy
- Source, prepare and integrate customer data
- Tailor CSC customer intelligence accelerators — Customer Value Analysis, Churn Analysis, Buying Analysis
- Develop dashboards and reports to visualize customer insights and actions taken by the company to implement them
Manage: We continue to expand your analytical abilities and embed them throughout your company.
- Ongoing delivery of retention insight
- Ongoing optimization and tuning of customer-retention analytics models
- Ongoing data updates
- External data sets added to enhance models and results
The End Goal
Ultimately the organization must orchestrate a series of capabilities that deliver a superior customer experience. From strategy through channel management, analytics and interaction management, a consistent personalized experience will provide competitive advantage.
CSC Customer Intelligence can be implemented according to the model that best fits your needs — as an in-house solution or maintained by CSC as a service. Customer Intelligence Analytics as a Service maintains your analytic models, queries and data, and we handle the hardware, too — updating software and infrastructure — so you can focus on the business.
Is it worth it? Recent studies say it is. Data-driven customer retention programs can increase overall company sales by as much as 50 percent. Repeat customers spend a third more than new ones. And customers who use social media will tell an average of 42 other people about their great experience.
Companies such as Avis Budget Group, Scottrade, Vanguard and others have relied on our expertise in big data, our technology independence and our ability to deliver value rapidly to help them develop a 360-degree view of their customers.
For industry-specific Customer Intelligence solutions:
Contact CSC today to learn how our Customer Intelligence solution can help you turn customer data into insights, and insights into action.