Organizational Change Management
The methodology and experience, the tools and the experts that make sure your organization stays firmly on course during times of upheaval and change. Together, we take your business toward a successful future.
Change and transition that can result from the introduction of new business processes (customer centricity), modifications to organizational structures (post-merger integration, restructuring) or culture changes within an enterprise (customer intimacy, product leadership, operational excellence), especially when employees need to learn new roles and new behaviors/skills, can lead to a host of challenges that must be navigated carefully in order to ensure the future success of your business. Organizational Change Management (OCM) deals with the people side of change programs to help employees feel more at ease with changes, encourage their buy-in, and make them ready to operate independently.
Every business change is unique. Leading an organization toward a new operating model with minimal business disruption and without impacting business continuity requires in-depth understanding of the organization and the forces that affect it, a solid change management plan, the right tools and a committed team of change management experts to lead the organization toward the new reality.
At CSC, we have the methodology and expertise, the tools and the people to make sure your organization stays firmly on course during times of upheaval and change. Together, we take your business toward a successful future.
We call on a proven OCM methodology that is well integrated into the overall project and can be scaled according to your company’s needs.
- We help you design a new operating model and/or tune your organization chart (in terms of workload, roles and skills)
- We focus on delivering increased efficiency and cost reduction without impacting business continuity.
- We actively support and coach the business to achieve set project goals.
- We employ a disciplined approach that is focused on ensuring end-user self-reliance.
- We use an end-to-end project approach until stabilization.
Our proven methodology provides a solid foundation for change throughout all facets of your business. We offer:
- A dedicated change management team that takes care of all change management activities – from diagnostic and change readiness to communication, leadership support and stakeholder management, organizational design and deployment, as well as training and documentation.
- An end-to-end approach that covers all change management activities, from project preparation right through to stabilization following the go-live.
- A bridge between business and IT to ensure their permanent alignment, consistency and the continuity of your business during times of change.
- Seamless integration, via the development of a change management approach that respects the company culture and incorporates lessons learned from previous projects, even in a geographically dispersed organization, and that involves key people from the outset.
- A disciplined approach at all levels of the organization that supports managers and staff in the transition to the desired model, focusing on mobilization, end-user self-reliance and the creation of a path for continuous improvement.