SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
The realization of operational excellence across all supply chain aspects, while reducing associated costs, and the integration of supply chain planning and operation across locations to ensure your business stays agile and remains competitive.
Your ability to compete successfully in volatile world markets depends on how well you synchronize supply and demand. Not only must your supply chain be as accurate as possible when it comes to demand, but it must also play its role in ensuring customer satisfaction while supporting order, product and execution tracking. Fulfillment and transport operations must also be aligned.
SAP’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution is recognized as a leading supply chain tool that offers an expansive pallet of functionalities to ensure your supply chain truly meets your company’s needs. With SAP SCM, your company will benefit from a responsive supply network that facilitates interaction between your business, customers, suppliers and partners. Real-time information enables the dynamic synchronization of demand-driven planning, logistics, and supply chain operations to ensure your business stays agile and competitive.
CSC’s SAP SCM Solution
Our solution is characterized by:
- An integrated approach: we offer program and project management as well as change management and business process modeling, all based on our in-depth application and industry expertise to ensure that your SAP SCM solution delivers real value across your entire organization.
- Efficient implementation: we take care of all facets of the project including implementation and the optimization of tools to match you unique business requirements.
- Design of SCM processes: Our deep industry and application knowledge and experience allow us to design your supply chain processes, independent of specific systems, to maximize efficiency and output.
- Upgrade of your existing SAP SCM solution: we analyze your current situation and make the necessary changes to optimize your supply chain so that it is able to adapt to changing market conditions.
- SAP SCM diagnostics (APO Diagnostics): a structured analysis of your existing SAP SCM solution to enhance your supply network and offer full planning functionality.
We have the most experienced SAP team in Belgium, both in ECC (ERP Central Component) as SCM. We have an exclusive partnership with SAP to position the new SAP TM (Transport Management) solution on the Belgium market and we are doing our first SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) project in Belgium. Our consultants combine their extensive process and system knowledge with vast industry expertise. Many of our projects have been recognized as representing best practice in the industry.