Our global cybersecurity services, which clients have trusted for more than 35 years, give you the confidence to securely open your systems to partners, customers and suppliers.
Doing so requires organizations to employ a larger amount of data from outside sources and to share information with business partners. These factors create a more valuable target and raise the risk of cyber threats.
Our global cybersecurity services, which clients have trusted for more than 35 years, give you the confidence to securely open your systems to partners, customers and suppliers. As you move into the 3rd Platform and leverage big data and analytics, the cloud, mobility, social media and the Internet of Things, you can trust us to secure your operations.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery - Building Resiliency to Weather the Storm
Organizations today need to find knowledgeable experts to help them develop a consistent and deliverable Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution that adheres to ever-changing domestic and international standards. CSC’s Business Continuity Management Program reviews Business Impact Analysis, Disaster Recovery Plans, and much more. Our solution portfolio includes six service areas:
- Business Continuity Program Assessment and Development
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning and Testing
- Crisis Management and Emergency Response Planning
- Disaster Recovery - Planning and Testing
Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting - Understand Your Risks, Define Your Future State and Transition Your Enterprise
Meeting the difficult challenges of today’s security environment demands expertise and experience. Our solutions help your organization formulate effective security strategies, including organization, governance, metrics, process and technology deployment, and comply with legal and regulatory mandates.
CSC’S CYBERSECURITY STRATEGIC CONSULTING WILL HELP YOU:
- Identify and understand your critical security risks
- Define your future state and develop a strategic road map to get there
- Transition your enterprise in the most trusted, integrated and efficient manner possible.
IT Security Assessments - Common Criteria and Cryptographic Module Validation
Companies supplying IT security or related products to governments are increasingly being held to comply with a minimum security baseline. Our proven processes and experienced security experts can help you quickly and cost-effectively certify your products to the standard required by many agencies. The services we can provide include:
- Security Target and Protection Profile development and evaluation
- Cryptographic module and algorithm testing
- Feasibility Assessment to ensure that your evidence and product are ready for evaluation and testing
- Consulting services and evidence development
- Assurance Maintenance for updates to certified products
- Common Criteria and FIPS training
Managed Security Services - A Vision and Framework to Meet Today's Complex Security Challenges
Protecting critical systems and data has never been more challenging. Each industry faces intense pressure to bring innovation to the marketplace, connect with customers, improve operations, and collaborate with partners and suppliers — all of which can present new risks to the enterprise.MSS graphic
Organizations must guard against rapidly changing threats, ranging from traditional malware to sophisticated, state-sponsored attacks. CSC offers organizations a complete array of Managed Security Services for traditional data center, endpoint, identity and network management, as well as additional services to secure applications and next-generation platforms including cloud, mobility, and big data and analytics.