They compete in a market environment that requires banks to reduce overall spending while simultaneously shifting most of their spending from “run-the-bank” activities and toward “change-the-bank” initiatives.
Meanwhile, regulatory and nontraditional competitive pressures have combined with ever-changing customer expectations to drive this change to unprecedented levels.
Leveraging capabilities from banking and technology experts across the market can help banks move with greater speed to transform efficiently and manage the complexities in today’s banking environment. CSC design, deliver and manage solutions that improve the spend ratio between Run the Bank and Change the Bank, in these areas:
- achieve digital transformation
- mitigate risk
- innovate payment solutions
- gain efficiencies
CSC continues to develop new and innovative solutions for the industry in partnership with other leading firms such as CeleritiFinTech. Developed in partnership with HCL Technologies, CeleritiFinTech helps banking clients globally extend investments in existing platforms and implement innovative solutions combining people, technology, process and services to accelerate growth. CeleritiFinTech invests in platform modernization and product functionality enhancements to capitalize on the proven capabilities of both CSC and HCL Technologies in addressing the need for global core banking solutions.
Consulting in Retail Banking
Retail & Commercial Banking Transformation consulting helps large retail banks meet the challenges in business development, regulatory obligations and efficiency improvements. CSC leads and/or supports the technology and business transformation regardless of their market segment professionals, private consumers, trade finance, consumer loans and real estate, credit lease, online banking, payments, and savings.
We combine our capabilities with the industry-leading solutions of partners such as Salesforce, SAB and Temenos to help banks undergo digital transformation as they seek to:
- Change customer expectations
- Optimize business management
- Improve risk management
- Align business and IT strategy
- Address payment disruptions
Consulting in Investment Banking
Capital Markets & Investment Services Transformation consulting helps clients drive innovation and customer intimacy, increase operational excellence and address compliance requirements through technology and business transformation for each of the major business lines of structured finance, global transaction banking, investment banking, asset management, private banking, securities services and fund administration.We develop solutions in partnership with the industry-leading solutions of companies including Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Summit and Calypso.
Consulting in Governance, Risk & Compliance
Enterprise Governances, Risk & Compliance consulting helps clients manage the dramatic increase in regulations and associated regulatory reporting that has placed global pressures on capital adequacy, consumer protection and transparency. The demands of regulatory compliance require banks to create new frameworks for systems and data.
With its deep industry experience and technology-agnostic approach to delivering solutions, CSC helps banks get the maximum benefit from their risk management and regulatory compliance challenges and initiatives.CSC helps banks design and implement an effective, integrated GRC framework and platform for specific risks or enterprise-wide capabilities, combining our capabilities with industry-leading solutions from our partners including SAP, Oracle and Anaplan.
CSC SOLUTIONS FOR BANKING & CAPITAL MARKETS
Achieve Digital Transformation
- CSC’s Digital Transformation is a customer intelligence solution that enables banks to deliver a great omnichannel customer experience.
- Mobile User Authentication
- CSC's Mobile User Authentication, featuring ConfidentID, minimizes risk by offering a biometric identity authentication for online & mobile banking transactions.
- CSC's EarlyResolution® Compliance can help you proactively manage, track and audit compliance with U.S. CFPB regulations.
- GRC Framework and Platform
Innovate Payments Solutions
- CAMS II Card & Merchant System gives issuers the industry’s most advanced technology for end-to-end cards management.
- The CAMS II Card & Merchant System is CSC’s in-house cards management solution.
- CAMS II Card & Merchant System helps banks and issuers process debit cards in-house and automate processes.
- CAMS II Card & Merchant System provides acquiring banks worldwide with the industry’s most advanced technology and features.
- CSC's Payment Transaction System software enables banks offering payment services in the Euro currency for the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) regulations.
- CSC’s core banking solutions deliver complete administration for banking.
- Trading Systems Outsourcing – Fixnetix, CSC delivers fully managed trading floor IT infrastructure operations.
- For financial services companies selling specialty products, CSC can support all your system and servicing needs (GT AIA …).
- CSC’s banking business process services improve efficiency and enhance operational performance.
- Celeriti is a complete suite of SOA-based enterprise software for banking, cards, payments and lending.
- CheckVision (Archive, Encryption, Image Delivery)
- Consumer Lending Services
- Consumer Loan Administration for all phases of consumer lending in North America.
- GATE software for FATCA and other tax regulations worldwide.
- Hogan Systems (integrated suite of core banking applications designed to support deposits, loans, cards customer management and collections).
- Intraday Liquidity Management solution (ILM risk).
- CSC offers fully managed, low risk, cost-effective and fast data migration from legacy systems to the SAP Banking platform.
- SAP Testing for SAP Banking Applications
- Temenos Testing