CheckVision Image Delivery
Comply with regulations and enhance services to customers.
To help control escalating unit costs across all market channels, CheckVision® provides a comprehensive suite of secure delivery applications for bank retail and corporate cash management customers. As banks move to eliminate paper check returns and associated IRD documents, CheckVision Image Delivery distributes the check images, lockbox transactions, and associated payment data created by CSC’s CheckVision Image Framework. Position your bank for compliance with impending regulations on data protection and distinguish your offerings from your competitors to help retain existing customers and uncover new ones.
Delivery can include cash management information on paper, or banks can offer a variety of electronic delivery options with the CheckVision e-Data Delivery suite. CheckVision e-Data Delivery makes it easier for banks to offer fast and secure CD-ROM and DVD delivery, Internet delivery, or both. Optional encryption uses the latest, virtually transparent technology to keep customer data secure.
CheckVision Image Delivery includes:
- CheckVision e-Data Delivery — Integrated application suite for electronic delivery
- CheckVision CD-ROM Plus — delivery of check images, statements and reports via physical CD or DVD media
- CheckVision Lockbox CD-ROM — delivery of lockbox payment transaction data and reports via physical CD or DVD media
- CheckVision Virtual CD-ROM — delivery of check images, lockbox information, statements and reports over the Internet
- CheckVision Image Statements — delivery of check images, statements and reports as paper reports.
Supporting modules include:
- CheckVision Encryption — secure delivery of CheckVision products by encrypting customer data before it leaves the bank then providing secure but transparent decryption for the customer using a unique customer key CD.
- CheckVision Scheduler — comprehensive scheduler to manage the delivery of CheckVision products.
- Fee-based services for retail and corporate customers
- Lower operating expenses
- Reduced fraud exposure
- Enhanced fraud and customer privacy protection
- Improved customer service, trust and goodwill
- Integrated daily cash management feeds possible