CAMS II Merchant Acquirer Solution
Support multiple card brands, establish multilevel hierarchies.
CAMS II™ Card & Merchant System provides merchant acquirers with the industry’s most advanced technology and business features for managing merchant portfolios. The CAMS II Merchant Acquirer solution is fully integrated with the various card products for complete processing of on-us activity and interchange transactions originated by the merchant. It supports multiple card brands for both debit and credit transactions including Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as proprietary products and other types of cards.
CAMS II Merchant Acquirer solution enables the acquirer to establish multilevel organizational structures and define processing, pricing, correspondence and reporting features. Multiple card acceptance and the separate pricing of each card and transaction are designated at the individual merchant account level. This helps acquiring banks achieve new levels of flexibility in pricing and enhanced opportunities for increased fee revenue.
- Multi-level merchant hierarchy provides a flexible organizational structure for definition of processing, pricing, correspondence and reporting options
- Flexible pricing options including transaction-level pricing
- Real-time transaction posting
- Online, real-time adjustments
- Advanced settlement, disbursement and billing options
- Enhanced customer servicing capabilities
- Complete support for Visa, MasterCard and American Express interchange regulations
- Complete retention of transaction details
- Full online, rules-driven chargeback/ representment support
- Online requests for equipment, supplies, warning bulletins and statement copies
- Complete financial and non-financial account profiles
- Automatic delinquency tracking and aging for remittance merchants