Enterprise Intelligence Strategy for Banking
The Information Age was supposed to help you accelerate decision making. Has it?
If you feel as if you're drowning in data and starving for insights, you're hardly alone. That's today's data paradox.
CSC's Enterprise Intelligence Strategy consulting service can help you reveal insights hidden in your enterprise data sources:
- See new possibilities for improving performance - CSC Enterprise Intelligence Strategy will show you where insights from analytics could add value to your business, in particular in the areas of customer loyalty, cost reduction and operational efficiency.
- Gain agility to quickly respond to changing market demands - We will help you understand the level of investment and change required to the business and IT to respond to the competitive threat effectively and move to data-driven operational and strategic decision making.
- Learn to transform business through innovation - This engagement results in a set of recommendations and a strategically aligned roadmap for the required business, organizational and IT transformations needed to enable organizations to create and manage analytics to create timely intelligence to inform the decision making of the business function.
Data-driven decision making looks good on paper. Developing strategies based on timely insights and nuanced patterns can lead to outcomes with a higher chance of success. But how do you identify the right sources?
Data flows from everywhere: for example - CRM systems, site traffic, social media sensors and machine-to-machine data. More sources, structured and unstructured, are appearing every day. Data availability isn't a problem. Putting it to work — turning the data into actionable insights — that's the challenge.
The company in your industry that figures out how to perform this data alchemy most effectively will separate itself from competitors. An MIT Sloan Management Review survey found that 67 percent of companies using analytics are profiting from it. Their mastery of big data means they are developing new markets before their competitors; creating products that resonate with their customers; fulfilling customers' needs before they ask for it; and solving operational weaknesses faster.
Every company — large and small — can benefit from big data. CSC is helping its customers find value that is real and measurable:
- Avis Budget Group understands the power of big data. Following an in-depth analysis of its customer base, the company delivered 25 percent more targeted campaigns, adding $200 million of incremental revenue and improving customer loyalty.
- An American supplier of checks and forms saved $10 million by analyzing its business performance metrics. Evaluating order patterns helped it increase average order size, decrease receivables and increase online orders by 17 percent.
CSC's Enterprise Intelligence Strategy consulting service can help your business resolve the data paradox and profit from the information that surrounds you. Our consultants will work with you to identify the level of investment and change your business and IT capability needs to move to data-driven operational and strategic decision making.
The CSC Enterprise Intelligence Strategy engagement is built around a series of workshops across your organization. This is performed in four work streams:
- Enterprise Intelligence
- Data & Infrastructure
- Plan & Business Case
- Data Science
We identify, validate and review your future-state vision to look for opportunities where analytics can get you to your business objectives faster.
Our engagement assesses the data and infrastructure your enterprise is using, as well as other internal and external sources that could be used to your advantage. We prioritize those sources and identify the data transformation needed to turn raw data into valuable information.
The process culminates in a set of recommendations and a strategically aligned roadmap for your business so you know exactly where to begin and how to move forward. The organizational and IT transformations we map out will power the analytics you need to inform your decision making with clear, actionable insights.
Our business-led industrialized approach takes advantage of our deep industry and business process knowledge. Our comprehensive process reviews the implications for business, IT and information domains using techniques, tools and templates based on our experience and best practices from the delivery of business analytic engagements.
CSC Enterprise Intelligence Strategy takes a vendor- and technology-agnostic approach. When needed, we offer proven reference architectures and open source solutions based on "best in breed" products and services.
CSC can help your company realize the value of the data that surrounds you. Our Enterprise Intelligence Strategy service will help you cut through the clutter to identify your most important business objectives, the data sources that matter most, and the analytics you need to turn data into revenue. Contact us today.