SAP Testing for SAP Banking Applications
SAP has become a backbone for most of the enterprises today. Hence, it becomes crucial to define optimum test processes upfront while testing SAP applications.
CSC's SAP Testing service is a Software Testing as a Service (TaaS) offering that is priced on an innovative 'output-basis' model. This is not in terms of the labor effort involved as would be the case for traditional test services. Output-basis pricing model means that you can budget your test costs transparently and predictably for a guaranteed quality level.
CSC can help you:
- Achieve accelerated time scales and reduced costs by leveraging Software Testing as a Service (TaaS) approach
- Improve SAP application performance
- Improve business performance - cost effectively and with transparent, predictable costs
The service provides standardized and shared services with certified outputs for application testing across the core SAP applications. It offers lower overall testing costs by leveraging the knowledge of highly skilled SAP testers and by use of advanced testing tools and specialized testing processes.
- CSC's SAP Testing is provided as a complete end-to-end testing and validation service specifically for SAP ERP environments.
- We have multiple testing locations around the world enabling us to deploy a right shoring model and test on-site, remotely, or in the cloud.
- Unlike traditional testing services, SAP Testing is output-based as opposed to input-based, which focuses on the quality of the application tested and delivered for a given fixed price.
- We have extremely deep expertise in all aspects of the SAP lifecycle (development, integration, management, upgrades and testing), and operate some of the largest SAP environments in the world.
- Additionally, we have a comprehensive portfolio of testing services that can fully manage the entire testing needs of a client.
Benefits of CSC's SAP Testing:
- Reduce SAP development and testing costs and improve predictability
- Accelerate time to market for new products and services
- Meeting new regulatory compliance and quality accreditation