EarlyResolution Collections and Loss Mitigation
Ensure consistent results with Web-based scripting.
CSC's EarlyResolution® is a unique Web-based scripting application that guides collections counselors through a call with a delinquent borrower, delivering consistent results and efficient workout plans. As the leading default management suite, EarlyResolution is the most advanced multichannel solution for bringing Collections and Loss Mitigation departments closer together to achieve significant productivity gains. The solution can provide customized treatments to current or delinquent borrowers and can be used for mortgage, second lien, auto or credit card products.
The core collections scripting in EarlyResolution provides Collections with payment estimators, current workout status, etc. CSC has also partnered with Quandis to deliver a streamlined short-sale processing solution that speeds cycle times.
EarlyResolution offers a complete borrower profile, including the borrower's willingness and ability to reinstate the mortgage; workout recommendation based on predefined portfolio and investor rules as well as the borrower's current and future financial position; workout recommendations that have a higher probability of curing the delinquency; and consistent application of portfolio and investor rules by the Collections and Loss Mitigation staff.
Key Features of EarlyResolution:
- Business Rules Engine — Define rules to execute default processes based on governmental, portfolio and investor requirements
- Custom Workouts and Hierarchy — Tailor multiphase workouts based on requirements
- Underwriting — Define investor rules that meet management and regulatory guidance on decision retention and liquidation workouts
- Audit Trail — Eliminate manual call wrap-time with an automatically generated audit trail, and get snapshots of complete customer interactions at every point in the loss mitigation process
- Workflow — Define and automate loss mitigation process steps driven by management controls and based on organizational and operating practices
- Core Collection Scripting — Provide Collections with payment estimators and scripts based on factors such as current workout status
- Reporting — Manage the entire collections/loss mitigation pipeline, meet compliance obligations, and track complaint processes and single point of contact (SPOC) assignments
- Letter Generation — Initiate letter distribution automatically with six format options
- Flexible Messaging and Scripting — Receive custom reminders inserted at desired loan status points
- System-of-Record and Third-Party Interfaces — Seamlessly integrate with servicers’ proprietary analytics, credit bureaus, appraisers, portals and systems of record