Get expert help in designing and administering your own program.
Claim your share of the growing debt protection program market, increase fee income and retain more customers. CSC has the experience to create a debt protection program for any of your lending lines: credit card, HELOC, mortgage, consumer, or direct and indirect auto. Only CSC gives you deep expertise in lending and bank insurance from an independent servicer. Our customer-centric system easily interfaces to your lending platforms for seamless exchange of information. CSC will guide and assist you through all phases of program design, installation and operation. Because CSC provides the resources, your organization can get to market with a debt protection program without a capital investment and in the shortest possible time.
Treating debt protection like credit insurance will lead to an ineffective or failed program. Debt protection is an addendum to your loan and requires a strategic partner that understands loans and lending systems. CSC’s debt protection programs have been market proven at the largest U.S. banks. We have the knowledge and experience to design, launch and manage a wide variety of debt protection offerings to meet your organization's needs. We can even provide actuarial assistance and help you develop reserves for losses and/or obtain contractual liability policies to manage risk.
Tailor CSC’s Services or Outsource Your Whole Process
CSC's debt protection services can be implemented in total or à la carte and include the following:
- Internet-based sales tools
- Electronic payment and delinquency processing
- Solicitation campaigns
- Electronic and hardcopy application processing, including data entry
- Commission payments
- Automated generation of contracts, letters and other correspondence
- Printing and mailing of debt protection terms and conditions
- Benefit activation
- Inbound/outbound call center support
- Cancellation and retention processing
- Real-time interfaces with your lending system
- Lender support services
- Data warehouse management reporting.