Information Exploitation Strategy
Do you feel you could get more value from your information? Our consulting service delivers an information management strategy to better align data assets to support your business objectives.
The simple fact is your organization — across marketing, commercial, supply chain, finance, R&D and engineering — is driven by information. As your organization evolves its corporate strategy to keep pace with the changing business environment, linking strategy and information is vital to ensure your processes support your organization’s shifting demands and priorities.
CSC Information Exploitation Strategy is a first step to putting information at the heart of your business.
What is CSC Information Exploitation Strategy?
We work with your business teams to link your strategic and business unit goals to the information required to enable the fulfilment of these objectives. This approach links business priorities with information architecture and governance considerations, organizational culture, process, data sources and locations, infrastructure, and your overall business model and strategy.
Starting from your company’s strategic priorities and processes, we create a prioritized roadmap to enable your organization’s journey to exploit your information assets more effectively. This roadmap identifies specific projects and focus areas such as cloud-enablement, big data, enterprise content management, master data management and advanced analytics — based on what will best support your business objectives.
How CSC Information Exploitation Strategy Works
We can complete an Information Exploitation Strategy engagement in a few weeks — depending on your organization’s complexity, your goals for the project, and the domains you ask us to examine.
Our approach ensures everything from high-level strategy to practical implications is fully addressed. Each activity covers three interrelated domains of information: Business Information, Information Architecture, and Information Governance. By considering these three domains together, we create a holistic, organization-wide information exploitation strategy that supports business performance.
Why CSC Information Exploitation Strategy?
- We have an impressive track record of delivering information exploitation services in a wide range of industries, including defense, financial services, transportation and energy
- We have strategic partnerships with many of the industry’s leading companies, including EMC, IBM, Informatica, Oracle, SAP and SAS, representing all areas of information management
- Our information management practice includes over 3,400 practitioners, consultants and developers, available globally and certified in all the major technologies
- Our comprehensive portfolio of services supports the realization of your objectives from strategic consulting to delivery of complex projects to fully managed services
- We offer flexible sourcing models to suit your needs