Application Management Services
Change your applications management focus from being an overhead cost to a business benefit.
We believe that Application Management Services should help applications respond to changing business needs and risks, and not just be another overhead IT cost.
There is increasing user demand and workloads, a greater number of applications, and more complex applications that need to be supported. How do you do all of this with constrained or shrinking run & maintain budgets?
We believe there has to be a new and better way.
By listening to customer feedback and re-thinking applications management from a business-first perspective, we’ve developed next generation Application Management Services that harness both the traditional skills we have built up over 50 years’ experience and a range of new business-centered capabilities.
Here’s how we address the challenges:
- Service Value: new analytical approaches and automation techniques to help you optimize business value from your applications estate
- Flexibility: new service consumption models aligned to variable business needs that allow you to increase or decrease consumption due to seasonal or cyclical peak loads with variable pricing models
- Budgetary value: multiple / configurable support options that create opportunities for cost savings.
Our traditional application management services focus on skills and leverage our global centers of excellence
Our next generation services focus on new application management capabilities and service options. For example:
- Management as a Service - leveraging a full range of tools and automation including ServiceNow and our recently acquired company Fruition Partners.
- Application Maintenance - for application package upgrades
- Performance Engineering Services - to optimize applications’ performance and identify and help mitigate business risks; we keep a sharp focus on user experience
- Database Management Services – helps you optimize your databases to cope with the huge increase in data volumes, and to maintain databases
- Platform Management Services - to address the increasing use of new and modern cloud and mobile platforms and devices now at the heart of business operations
- Emerging Solutions and Techniques for Digital Business - for example Agile development practices; API Management and the use of enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
We believe our deep knowledge in Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, and Automotive industries, among others, and our heritage in traditional applications management combined with our next generation services and global delivery capabilities is a winning combination.
In fact, we have been able to identify opportunities that can save up to 37% of traditional applications management costs, depending on circumstances, when clients are able to fully leverage next generation applications management services and establish a regime to enable new levels of business agility and user satisfaction.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help your business make the transition to next generation application management.