Cybersecurity Services for A&D Companies
Our highly skilled practitioners and Risk Management Centers help you focus on compliance, enterprise risk management and global threat intelligence.
Protecting critical systems and data has never been more challenging. A&D companies face intense pressure to bring innovative, connected products to the marketplace, improve operations, and collaborate with partners and suppliers — all of which can present new risks to the enterprise.
Organizations must guard against rapidly changing threats, ranging from traditional malware to sophisticated, state-sponsored attacks.
Mobile apps, third-party cloud-based services and BYOD also can put key business initiatives in direct conflict with cybersecurity policies. As a cybersecurity services provider to the world’s leading A&D companies, CSC understand the need to quickly respond to these conflicts, assess potential threats, and allocate resources to minimize risk and ensure compliance.
Integrated tools, technology and services
CSC offers a complete array of Managed Security Services for traditional data center, endpoint, identity and network management, as well as additional services to secure applications and next-generation platforms including cloud, mobility, and big data and analytics.
Our highly skilled practitioners and Risk Management Centers bring an integrated approach to tools, technology and services, helping you focus on compliance, enterprise risk management and global threat intelligence, rather than simply reacting to the latest security metrics.
With recognized expertise in public- and private-sector information security, CSC’s Managed Security Services apply leading third-party tools along with the company’s own intellectual property to provide end-to-end solutions tailored to meet the needs of your business.
We combine more than 40 years of experience in information security with leading tools and methods to powerfully support your security program and protect your operations. Our deep industry knowledge, more than 1,800 security specialists and end-to-end solutions for traditional and next-generation technologies enable secure adaptation as your business and risks change.
Our Managed Security Services help you address your security concerns through a controlled and managed approach that focuses on enterprise-wide security and the integrity of environments. Services include:
- Cyber Application Security Services. The ability to quickly develop, test and deploy applications is crucial to the success of today’s business initiatives. Our Application Security Services help protect, monitor and better manage business-developed, open source and commercial applications by integrating robust security throughout the application lifecycle.
- Cyber Cloud Security Services. As organizations seek ways to harness the agility and pay-per-usage benefits of private, public and hybrid cloud environments, security continues to limit the scope of cloud adoption. Our Cyber Cloud Security Services address the unique challenges of securing virtual environments for cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, giving you full visibility across traditional and next-generation platforms.
- Cyber Endpoint Security Services. Organizations' desktops, laptops and servers face constant attack by a wide range of targeted threats. Monitoring and responding to this shifting threat environment across a global inventory poses major challenges. Our Endpoint Security Services address the core security functions required for a solid foundation, providing the necessary controls to protect an infrastructure of IT assets and secure data 24x7x365.
- Cyber Identity and Access Management. As criminals continue to expand their reach and regulators introduce mandates to increase the level of trust for online identities, identity management solutions have kept pace. Our global Identity Management portfolio provides the tools to manage user identities and their entitlements, and control access to information while meeting regulatory and security requirements.
- Cyber Network Security Services. Organizations today face an unprecedented number of security threats, and the sheer quantity of risks only promises to grow as employees, customers and partners embrace new trends and innovations. Our Network Security Services help organizations gain greater visibility and control over assets and sensitive information across the enterprise.
- Cyber Risk Management Centers. Our Cyber Risk Management Centers combine the best security experts, processes and technologies to assist clients as they govern, detect, assess and respond to today’s changing threat landscape. Leveraging a set of integrated controls, our centers empower organizations to embrace disruptive, next-generation technologies to help minimize risk, automate compliance, optimize security and ultimately enable their business.